Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kneeling For The King - September 2, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
This is what the Sovereign LORD says:
Take off the turban, remove the crown.
It will not be as it was:
The lowly will be exalted and the exalted will be brought low.
Ezekiel 21:26

Daily Thought

You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them.
--Matthew 20:25

A king desires his people on their knees.

He poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples' feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.
--John 13:5

So does God.

You also should wash one another's feet.
--John 13:14

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

Heavenly Father, I praise You and lift up Your Name. All that You do is wonderful and marvelous. All of creation reflects the artistry of my Creator. Because of Jesus Christ, I am now a citizen of heaven. May I live here on earth with the mindset of eternity. May I live a life that reflects Your kingdom. I serve You, God, which means I serve everyone.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment