Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Every Week, Every Little Cup - February 24, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
This is their duty as they perform service
at the Tent of Meeting:
to carry the frames of the tabernacle,
its crossbars, posts and bases,
as well as the posts of the surrounding courtyard
with their bases, tent pegs, ropes,
all their equipment and everything related to their use.
Assign to each man the specific things he is to carry.
Numbers 4:31-32

Daily Thought

I know I left my bulletin under this chair last week. Someone cleaned up. In fact, all the chairs are back in order and the place looks good. Thank you, whoever straightened up the place.

There's a pencil in the pocket and a Bible underneath the chair in front of me. Thanks, pencil sharpener person.

It's cold outside, but I feel good in here. To the person who got in here early, turned on the lights and set the temperature, I appreciate it!

Who fills all those little cups for communion? Every week, every little cup. Whoever does that, thank you.

It is nice having the words on the screen. Thanks!

I love hanging out after the service talking to people. Thank you for the cup of coffee and the cookie (or two).

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.
--Philippians 1:3-5

That was wonderful. I love Sundays.

Hope the last person to leave got the lights.

To God's Glory,
Dave

Daily Prayer

Our Father, You are our God and we are Your people. The family of God, brought together by the sacrifice of Your Son, receiving full inheritance of Your great and glorious treasures. Thank You, God.

By our love for one another, we show that we are Your disciples. May we be people who look out for the interests of others, who are quick to serve, who seek out and fill needs. May we be people who love in action as well as word. May we be a family, Your children, brothers and sisters.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment