Monday, March 29, 2010

You Cannot Not Choose - March 29, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you,
then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve,
whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River,
or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living.
But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Daily Thought

The guy couldn't choose between North and South. So he wore a Dixie gray shirt and Yankee blue pants.

Both sides shot him.

You cannot not choose.

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living.

So, make a choice.

But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
--Joshua 24:15

But, choose wisely.

To God's Glory,
Dave

Daily Prayer

Father in Heaven, make Your love the foundation of my life. May my love for You express itself in eagerness to serve, to do good for others. May I learn humility from Your Son, sacrifice from the Cross, wisdom from Your Word.

You are God, most wise. Your wisdom confounds the world. May I think like You. May I listen to Your Spirit. Give me the desires of my heart - make Your desires become mine.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment