Sunday, May 30, 2010

There Are Some Things Money Can't Buy - May 30, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
Turn my eyes away from worthless things;
preserve my life according to your word.
Psalm 119:37

Daily Thought
Sponsor a child: $35

Kitchen Sink: $100

Dying with the most toys: Worthless

There are some things money can't buy.

Eternity.

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal."
--Matthew 6:19-20

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

Wonderful God, With pleasure I call You Master. You are the Lord of lords. You are the Lord of me. You are the King of kings. I pledge my allegiance to You.

May I be a worthy citizen of the Kingdom of God, an ambassador of Your grace. May I live for eternity by sharing and showing Your love today.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment