Friday, June 4, 2010

I Wasn't Talking Just About Golf - June 4, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
My son, pay attention to my wisdom,
listen well to my words of insight,
Proverbs 5:1

Daily Thought

Nike produced a commercial using the voice of Earl Woods speaking to his son, Tiger.
It rang true because Tiger was known to seek and receive wisdom from his dad.

Let your eyes look straight ahead,
fix your gaze directly before you.
Make level paths for your feet
and take only ways that are firm.
Do not swerve to the right or the left;
keep your foot from evil.
--Proverbs 4:25-27

I wasn't talking just about golf, Tiger.

My son, pay attention to my wisdom,
listen well to my words of insight,
Proverbs 5:1

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

My God, You still speak to me. Through Your Word, You instruct me on life and godliness. Through Your Son, You showed the world who You are. Through Your Spirit, You continue to guide me.

God, may I keep Your Word close. Do not let me stray right or left, but keep to the straight path. Adventures in the wild sound exciting, but they never live up to their words. You always live up to Your Word. I choose Your way of life.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment