Thursday, April 1, 2010

Guarantee Victory - April 1, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
But Joash replied to the hostile crowd around him,
"Are you going to plead Baal's cause?
Are you trying to save him?
Whoever fights for him shall be put to death by morning!
If Baal really is a god, he can defend himself
when someone breaks down his altar."
Judges 6:31

Daily Thought

The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.
--Matthew 28:5-6

Muhammad Ali told reporters he would knock Sonny Liston out in the first round.
He did.

Joe Namath of the New York Jets, before Super Bowl III, declared, "We're gonna win the game. I guarantee it."
They did.

Michael Jordan, before the Conference Finals in his final season with the Chicago Bulls, stated, "We will win Game 7."
They did.

A bunch of no-names have guaranteed victories. No-names because, quite frankly, who remembers. They lost.

If you don't have the game, don't make the claim.

Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."
--John 2:19

He did.
...just as he said.

To God's Glory,
Dave

Daily Prayer

Our God, You are God. Simple as that. In fact, It's Your Name, the Name You gave Moses. The Name we are to remember You by. "I Am That I Am." You are God. There is no other.

What You say, You do. God, I pray that my faith is full, that my devotion is pure, that I follow You without fail, that I never take my eyes off of You. You are God. There is no other.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment