Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Eat, Drink, And Be Merry - July 14, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
If a liar and deceiver comes and says,
'I will prophesy for you plenty of wine and beer,'
he would be just the prophet for this people!
Micah 2:11

Daily Thought

For all you do, this Bud's for you. Heineken refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach. Tastes Great, Less Filling. Weekends were made for Michelob. Where there's life, there's Bud. It's Miller time! Everything you wanted in a beer. And less. Schlitz, the beer that made Milwaukee famous. Here's to good friends, tonight is kind of special. Lowenbrau. If you've got the time, we've got the beer. St. Pauli Girl: The Original Party Girl. Newcastle Brown Ale: The Other Side of Dark. Michelob Ultra: Lose the carbs. Not the taste. Corona: Miles Away From Ordinary. When You're Out of Schlitz, You're Out Of Beer. Foster's: Australian for beer. Beck's: Life Beckons. It's what your right arm's for. Guinness. Out of the darkness comes light. When you say Budweiser, you've said it all.

Modern Day Profits

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

Lord God, Lest I say to myself, "I have plenty of good things laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry," (Luke 12:19-21) may I never forget that each day is a gift from You. May I store up treasures in Your Kingdom, may I be heavenly minded, may my first love always be You. Then truly will I have life and life to the full. Then truly may I eat, drink, and be glad.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment