Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello God - July 11, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
He who forms the mountains,
creates the wind,
and reveals his thoughts to man,
he who turns dawn to darkness,
and treads the high places of the earth-
the LORD God Almighty is his name.
Amos 4:13

Daily Thought

Prepare to meet your God, O Israel.
--Amos 4:12

The name of the LORD, the Eternal God.
--Genesis 21:33

"'I am who I am.' This is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation."
--Exodus 3:14

And they were calling to one another:
"Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory."
--Isaiah 6:3

You are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.
--Matthew 1:21

God gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
--Philippians 2:9-10

His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. His name is the Word of God. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End."
--Revelation 19:12-13; 21:6

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."
--Acts 4:12

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

My Lord and My God, What amazes me is, You are the Creator of the Universe, the Name above all names, King of kings and Lord of lords, Almighty God, the Alpha and Omega, Beginning and End...

...and You know my name and You call me friend.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment