Sunday, July 25, 2010

You're Out Of The Game - July 25, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
From heaven you pronounced judgment,
and the land feared and was quiet-
Psalm 76:8

Daily Thought

Each umpire has authority to disqualify any player, coach, manager or substitute for objecting to decisions or for unsportsmanlike conduct or language, and to eject such disqualified person from the playing field.
--MLB Rule Book 9.01(d)

Because you rage against me
and because your insolence has reached my ears,
I will put my hook in your nose
and my bit in your mouth,
and I will make you return
by the way you came.
--Isaiah 37:29

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

My Creator, You are Lord of all. You establish justice and promote righteousness. Your Laws are good and bring life to the land. You have given us the freedom to choose the path we walk, the choices we make, the direction of our lives. But, at the end, God, I know all of us will stand before a righteous judge.

Thank You for Your Son, who not only paid the price in advance for my sins, but has given me his righteousness, so that I may stand with confidence before You.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment