Saturday, November 27, 2010

Attitude Of Gratitude - November 27, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
Be joyful always; pray continually;
give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1Thessalonians 5:16-18

Daily Thought

"Tell me about your last job."

Applicant #1: "Not good. Not good at all. The boss was unfair, moody, played favorites. The employees were mean and petty. You couldn't trust anyone. That's why I am applying here. I'm looking forward to a change."

"Hmm. Well, you are qualified, so you are hired. But I do have bad news. I am afraid you'll find the same environment here."

Next.

"Tell me about your last job."

Applicant #2: "Wonderful. I was sad to leave, but it couldn't be helped. My boss was fair, a good man, encouraging. The office was like a family."

"Hmm. Well, you are qualified. Congratulations, you are hired. And I have good news. I think you'll find the same kind of work environment here."

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had.
~Romans 15:5

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

My God, each and every day is a gift. I delight in them. I love waking up, anticipating the joy of living fully for You. May this be my daily mindset. May my attitude reflect the life Your Son has given me, a life of joy and purpose, hope and love.

Thank You, God, for giving me life and changing my eternity.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment