Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just As He Said - November 2, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
Jesus took the Twelve aside and told them,
"We are going up to Jerusalem,
and everything that is written by the prophets
about the Son of Man will be fulfilled.
Luke 18:31

Daily Thought

They spit on him, and took the staff and struck him on the head again and again. After they had mocked him, they took off the robe and put his own clothes on him. Then they led him away to crucify him.
~Matthew 27:30

He will be handed over to the Gentiles.
The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the LORD and against his anointed.
~Psalm 2:2

They will mock him,
All who see me mock me.
~Psalm 22:7

insult him,
They hurl insults, shaking their heads.
~Psalm 22:7

spit on him,
I did not hide my face
from mocking and spitting.
~Isaiah 50:6

flog him
I offered my back to those who beat me.
~Isaiah 50:6

and kill him.
He poured out his life unto death.
~Isaiah 53:12

On the third day he will rise again.
~Luke 18:32-33

You will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
~Psalm 16:10

The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.
~Matthew 28:5-6

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

My God, Your plans will not be frustrated. You are my Creator and my Savior. You determined the end before the beginning, and made it happen. You are sovereign and good, and I am Yours.

As I read Your Word, God, may I walk with the confidence that this is telling me what is and what shall be. May I live boldly, knowing You are victorious, and the King of kings, the Lord of lords. You are my Heavenly Father, my God, my Savior.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment