Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jesus Knows Love - November 30, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up.
1Corinthians 8:1


Daily Thought

"If this man were a prophet, he would know...

It was a small town. Everyone knew!

"...who is touching him and what kind of woman she is - that she is a sinner."
~Luke 7:39

Knowledge puffs up.

Jesus said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? Her many sins...

Jesus knew.

"...have been forgiven - for she loved much."
~Luke 7:44, 47

Love builds up.

God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
~Romans 5:8

To God's Glory,
Dave Price


Daily Prayer

My God, You saved me. Not because I was good. Not because I was worth saving. You saved me, because You loved me. What an amazing love, too, because I did not love You. I was not good, nor was I godly, and yet You went to death for my life. Now I am good because of Your goodness, and I am godly because You are God, my Lord and Savior.

May I also love, because You are love.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment