Thursday, November 18, 2010

Satisfaction Guaranteed - November 18, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
Peter answered: "May your money perish with you,
because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money!"
Acts 8:20

Daily Thought

It said it right there in the bulletin:
A One-Year Tithing Challenge.

Give faithfully for a year. If God doesn't deliver on his promise to provide for you, if you have not experienced God's blessings, you can ask for your money back.
All of it. No questions asked.

"If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written:

'He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'"

The Good News of Jesus Christ.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Or your money back!

Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"
~Matthew 4:5-7

To God's Glory,
Dave Price


Daily Prayer

Oh Lord God, the Creator of the heavens and the earth, it's all Yours. Everything. As if I could give You anything that is not already Yours. You don't need my possessions, my skills, my talents. You simply desire my heart, and You know these things I think I own can steal my heart away.

God, I love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. And with my wallet. It's Yours. All of it. No questions asked.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment