Sunday, December 12, 2010

All Or Nothing - December 12, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me,
if only I may finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me-
the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.
Acts 20:24

Daily Thought

"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important."
~C.S. Lewis, Christian Apologetics

To God's Glory,
Dave Price


Daily Prayer

God, Your Law is summed up simply - love You with everything I am and everything I have. And if I do that, while I do that, I will love my neighbor as myself. Help me put aside my self-centered desires, my wants and wishes, for the good of those who have need.

May I hold nothing back, my God, but rather give extravagantly - just the way You have given me a life overflowing with grace, goodness, freedom, joy, peace, trust, faith, hope, and love.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment