Saturday, December 11, 2010

Free Service - December 11, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food.
All food is clean, but it is wrong for a man to eat anything
that causes someone else to stumble.
Romans 14:20

Daily Thought

One man's faith allows him to eat everything. As one who is in the Lord Jesus, I am fully convinced that no food is unclean in itself.
~Romans 12:2, 14

"A Christian man is the most free lord of all, and subject to none."
~Martin Luther

If your brother is distressed because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother to fall.
~Romans 14:15, 21

"A Christian man is the most dutiful servant of all, and subject to every one."
~Martin Luther

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

Father, use me to show You off, to help bring others to You and back to You. May I be careful about my influence, that I will not lead others astray or away. Give me an undivided heart, a life that reflects Your character, and a deep love for others.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment