Monday, December 6, 2010

Love Mom - December 6, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness."
2Corinthians 12:9

Daily Thought

She came down to breakfast one morning and found a bill from her son lying beside her plate.
  • Mowing the lawn - $6.00
  • Drying the dishes - $1.00
  • Raking leaves - $6.00
  • Cleaning garage - $7.00
  • Total owed - $20.00

He came home from school that day and found next to a plate of cookies:

  • Washing clothes - nothing
  • Vacuuming room - nothing
  • Cooking meals - nothing
  • Bandaging cuts - nothing
  • Baking cookies - nothing

Love, Mom


I don't want what you have-I want you. After all, children don't provide for their parents. Rather, parents provide for their children. I will gladly spend myself and all I have for you.
~2 Corinthians 12:14-15

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

I thank You, God, for Your grace, for the righteousness that comes from Your Son, for the power that comes through Your Spirit. You created everything. Me included. I am Your workmanship. Sometimes I get the idea that I have something to offer You. Something You need. I should remember, and I shall remember, that everything I am is because of You. Everything I do, may it give You pleasure and bring You glory.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment