Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What Are You Waiting For? - December 29, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals.
Then I heard one of the four living creatures say
in a voice like thunder, "Come!"
I looked, and there before me was a white horse!
Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown,
and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
Revelation 6:1-2

Daily Thought

While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger.
~Luke 2:6-7

Should have listened when he was a baby.

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

King of kings and Lord of lords, what amazes me is that You did come as a baby. You truly emptied Yourself, humbled Yourself for my sake. All along, You are God, and yet Your majesty was veiled so I could see You.

Next time, there will be no veil. I long for Your return, but my deepest desire is that many people will welcome You. That the world will be prepared for Your coming. May I be ever diligent to share Your good news, because salvation belongs to You.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment