Tuesday, December 28, 2010

She Said Yes - December 28, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot.
I wish you were either one or the other!
So, because you are lukewarm-neither hot nor cold-
I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
Revelation 3:15-16

Daily Thought

On Thanksgiving Day, a boy got on his knee and said to my daughter, "Will you marry me?"

She can say "Yes." She can say "No." But she can not say "A little bit."

I would that you were cold or hot.
~Revelation 3:15

She said, "Yes."

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

Father God, I am all in. You are worth my everything and more. All that I have is from You and for You.

Forgive me for and protect me from my half-hearted efforts. I want You to be part of everything in my life. I want everything in my life to point to You and give You pleasure. You are my God.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment