Monday, December 13, 2010

One Yard Short - December 13, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
Paul replied, "Short time or long-I pray God
that not only you but all who are listening to me today
may become what I am, except for these chains."
Acts 26:29

Daily Thought

The Tennessee Titans versus the St. Louis Rams. Super Bowl XXXIV.

Trailing 23-16, six seconds left, Tennessee ball, 10 yards from the end zone. Quarterback Steve McNair hit wide receiver Kevin Dyson on the 5, and he took it 4 more. 9 yards, but they needed 10. Game over. Season over.

Then Agrippa said to Paul, "You almost persuade me to become a Christian."
~Acts 26:28

For the rest of their lives, every Titan will remember "Almost."

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

Savior God, there is no other Name than Jesus Christ by which we are saved. Jesus, Your Son, left heaven, came to earth, sacrificed His life, saved many. But not all. Some say no.

Thank You for displaying Your love to me in such a way that my selfish will wilted, and I could do nothing else but embrace You. It was not my doing, but Your grace that compelled me to make You Lord and Savior. God, in my life and the lives of all who call You Lord, may Your grace be displayed, and cause all who see it to bend their knees and call You Savior.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment