Thursday, December 30, 2010

What Do You Hate? - December 30, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
The great dragon was hurled down-
that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan,
who leads the whole world astray.
Revelation 12:3

Men worshiped the dragon.
Revelation 13:4

Daily Thought

No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other.
~Luke 16:13

Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
~Romans 12:9

"I hate snakes."
~Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

God, I love You completely. I hate evil completely.

May I live my life cherishing You and despising Satan. May I rid myself of all that he touches. Give me discernment to hear when it is his voice speaking, and I will reject what he says. I will love truth and goodness, because all that is true and all that is good comes from You.

I love You. Completely.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment