Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lighten Up - December 4, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness,"
made his light shine in our hearts
to give us the light of the knowledge
of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
2Corinthians 4:6

Daily Thought

I've got one of those watches with luminous hands and numbers.

And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
~2Corinthians 3:18

The longer I hold it near the light, the brighter it shines in the darkness.

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

My God, Your light shines in this dark world and reveals what is good and pure and right. May my life be a reflection of Your glory. May my life shine in such a way that people know I have been in Your presence. May Your church do Your works in this world so that You are known and loved and followed.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment