Thursday, December 9, 2010

Where Dreams Come True - December 9, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
And we know that in all things
God works for the good of those who love him,
who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

Daily Thought

How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard?

She was in line at Disneyland. She talked to the guy behind her, and it turned spiritual.

"What does your God do about people who have never heard of him?" she asked.

And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent?

"You are from Romania, no?"

She nodded.

"Here you are in America. At Disneyland, in line for The Pirates of the Caribbean. Me, too. But I am from Nairobi.

"God took you from one part of the world and me from another and brought us to this very spot."

As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"
~Romans 10:14-15

"I am not so sure what God does for everyone else. I think I know what he is doing for you."

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

My God, You left Your throne and looked for me. And found me. And saved me. I wasn't even looking for You.

You came to seek and to save the lost. That was me. Your love is amazing. I love You back!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment