Friday, October 8, 2010

Do You Want To Get Well? - October 8, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
When Jesus saw him lying there
and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time,
he asked him, "Do you want to get well?"
John 5:6

Daily Thought

"What a foolish question," thought the invalid.

It's not my fault. No one will help me.
~John 5:7

"What a foolish answer," thought Jesus.

"Do you want to get well?"
~John 5:6

(A) Yes, (B) No

Choose One

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

Lord God, thank You for so great a salvation. First, I denied I ad anything wrong. Then I thought the whole world is wrong. I so wanted to fix myself my way. I wanted to stay in control.

You healed me anyway. Your way.

Yes, I want to be healed. I have made You Lord of my life. I cannot do it on my own. I need You and I want You to take charge of my life, to lead me and to love me. Thank You for so great a salvation.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment