Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Power Lunch - October 19, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
"How many loaves do you have?" Jesus asked.
"Seven," they replied, "and a few small fish."
Matthew 15:34

Daily Thought

Moses said to the LORD, "O Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue."
~Exodus 4:10

"But Lord , " Gideon asked, "how can I save Israel? My clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my family."
~Judges 6:15

Saul said to David, "You are not able to go out against this Philistine and fight him; you are only a boy, and Goliath has been a fighting man from his youth."
~1Samuel 17:33

Paul said, "I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling."
~1Corinthians 2:3

Notice a pattern?

"God's power is made perfect in weakness. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
~2Corinthians 12:9-10

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

My God, You are able. The question is always, "Am I available?" Yes, Lord. Whatever You want, whatever You ask, I am available. In the power of Your Spirit, by the authority of Jesus Christ, if You are with me, who can be against me?

I will be an ambassador of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, a citizen of Your Kingdom sharing Your grace and glory to the world around me.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment