Sunday, October 3, 2010

What If God Was One Of Us? - October 3, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.
Luke 2:52

Daily Thought

And Jesus grew in wisdom.

When Jesus had finished saying these things,
the crowds were amazed at his teaching,
~Matthew 7:30

And Jesus grew in stature.

What kind of man is this?
Even the winds and the waves obey him!
~Matthew 8:27

And Jesus grew in favor with God.

And a voice from heaven said,
"This is my Son, whom I love;
with him I am well pleased."
~Matthew 3:17

And Jesus grew in favor with men.

When the centurion, who stood there in front of Jesus,
heard his cry and saw how he died, he said,
"Surely this man was the Son of God!"
~Mark 15:39

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am amazed at Your love. To become man like me, to be born like me, to grow like me, to live for me, to suffer for me, to die for me, so that I might live even though I die, so that I might share in eternity. I am amazed at Your love.

My God is great and full of wonder.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment