Monday, October 4, 2010

A Shout From Heaven - October 4, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John.
Matthew 3:13

Daily Thought

I laugh at the instructions as they prepare to announce the names of the graduates.

"Please refrain from clapping and showing your enthusiasm until all names have been read. The entire class will receive an ovation at the conclusion."

As if that will stop proud parents from cheering for their child!

As Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."
~Mark 1:10-11

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

My Amazing God, You are so fully good. It is glorious. Everything You do lights up this world with Your righteousness. I love it when You tore open heaven and cheered for Your Son. "This is my Son!"

I look forward to hearing Your cheer. "Well done!"

In this life, Lord, I pray that I will see what is the right and I will do it. That I will be one who fulfills righteousness because I love what is right. For the sake of Your glory.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment