Wednesday, August 4, 2010

From The Lips Of Children You Have Ordained Praise - August 4, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
The LORD is good,
a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trust in him,
Nahum 1:7

Daily Thought

Karl Barth, 20th Century Swiss Reformed theologian. Pope Pius XII declared him the most important theologian since 13th Century Thomas Aquinas.

Barth wrote "The Church Dogmatics": Revelation, God, Creation, and Atonement. Thirteen books, 8,000 pages, 6 million words.

Asked what is the most profound truth about God...

"Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so."

Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."
--Luke 18:16-17

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

Lord God, Maker of the heavens and the earth, God outside of time and space, Creator of time and space, Author of life, the beginning and the end, Eternal Father, Savior and Lord, Yahweh, I Am That I Am.

Thank You for loving me.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment