Sunday, August 22, 2010

Out Of The Frying Pan, Into The Fire - August 22, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
"On all the roofs in Moab
and in the public squares
there is nothing but mourning,
for I have broken Moab
like a jar that no one wants,"
declares the LORD.
Jeremiah 48:38

Daily Thought
"Those who flee in terror will fall into a trap,
and those who escape the trap will step into a snare.
I will see to it that you do not get away,
for the time of your judgment has come,"
says the Lord.
--Jeremiah 48:44

Don't mess with God.

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

Righteous God of Justice, You are holy. Thank You for salvation, because I deserve Your wrath. My righteousness does not measure up - it is as filthy rags. And my unrighteousness, well, I'm good at that. You have covered my sin by the blood of Your Son. There is, therefore, now no condemnation because the righteousness of Your Son is now mine. Praise God.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment