Sunday, August 29, 2010

Undivided - August 29, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them;
I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.
Ezekiel 11:19

Daily Thought

Then Peter called to him, "Lord, if it's really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water."
"Yes, come," Jesus said.
So Peter went over the side of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus.
--Matthew 14:28-29

"Any occurrence requiring undivided attention will be accompanied by a compelling distraction."
--Hutchinson's Law

But when he saw the strong wind and the waves...
--the next verse

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus,
the author and perfecter of our faith.
Hebrews 12:2

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

Lord God, You accomplished salvation, because You were focused on the joy of eternity. You endured the cross because of You loved me. When You call me to love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength, You have already shown a love that strong, that complete for me.

God, I desire to live a life completely sacrificed to Your glory. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit, that my heart will always belong to You.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment