Monday, August 16, 2010

Wookiees and Tall Blue People - August 16, 2010


Daily Reading

Daily Verse
"I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?"
Jeremiah 32:27

Daily Thought

Creating a new world.

Star Wars, took 28 years, spent $400 million, and we were introduced to R2-D2, C-3PO, Yoda, and Wookiees.

Avatar, 15 years, $300 million, and we got tall blue people.

And God said, "Let there be...," and there was...
--Genesis 1:3

"Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you."
--Jeremiah 32:17

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

My God, Creator of all, Creator of me, You and You alone are worthy of my worship and devotion. Everything I see is awesome. I know I use that word a lot, but it truly applies to Your handiwork. I am awe-struck at the majesty, the intricacy, the wisdom, the beauty.

I have concerns, needs, issues, problems in my life. We all do. No wonder we pray to You. You have created a grand universe, and paid attention to the tiniest details. I can trust you with anything, big or small.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment