Sunday, August 15, 2010

My God Stirs Up The Sea - August 15, 2010

Daily Reading

Daily Verse
This is what the LORD says,
he who appoints the sun
to shine by day,
who decrees the moon and stars
to shine by night,
who stirs up the sea
so that its waves roar-
the LORD Almighty is his name:
Jeremiah 31:35

Daily Thought

Tomorrow's sunrise is 6:24am. Sunset at 7:59pm.

Look for high tide at 6:01am and 5:23pm. Low tide will be at 10:46am and 12:29am Tuesday.

But I will restore you to health
and heal your wounds,"
declares the LORD.
--Jeremiah 30:17

If the sun doesn't rise tomorrow, you may fret. But if it does, as it always does, trust the word of the One who raises the sun and lowers the moon and blows on the waves.

To God's Glory,
Dave Price

Daily Prayer

My God, You are true and right and good. By Your breath this world came into existence, and Your Son holds it together. "He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together" (Colossians 1:17). You are faithful and true. When You declare what will happen, it will happen.

I place my trust in You, O God, because there is no foundation more sure. So much is outside of my control, I would feel helpless and hopeless, but I know that You, my God, are sovereign. You have declared the end from the beginning, so that I may always live in the wonderful hope of things to come.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment